Intro To Dermal Filler With Dr. Frieling + 3%CC Feed
With a significant focus on safety, you will learn the ins and outs of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, including product characteristics, product choice, assessment, consultation, and injection technique.
This Course Will Cover:
- Materials and Companies for inventory
- Rheology overview (Hyaluronic acid concentration, G’ (Gel hardness), cohesivity, hydrophilicity)
- Differences in the available dermal fillers
- Intro to Consultation & Assessment
- Filler product options/blending/rheology/product breakdown* (should be pain focus)
- Approach to global rejuvenation/assessmen
- Areas of possible placement with each product
- Injection technique (Needle vs cannula)
We focus on a global approach to the patient and you will feel not only confident but safe, after training at the GFace Academy.
You will receive a Certificate of Completion at the culmination of the course.