Intro to Neurotoxin with Dr. Frieling + 3%CC feed
Educate yourself on the most popular aesthetic treatment in America! This introductory course will cover all of the basics that you will need when beginning your professional journey in aesthetics and offering neurotoxin treatments.
This Course Will Cover:
- The main Neurotoxins and companies
- Consultation & Assessment
- Materials and Companies for inventory
- Differences in the available neurotoxins (size, concentration, units/vial)
- How to identify the best neurotoxin for your patient
- Reconstitution: the easy way
- Relevant anatomy of mimetic muscles
- Injection placement and dosage
- Expectation management
- Intro to Rewards Programs
- Post-Treatment protocol and expectations
- Treatment areas discussed: glabella, forehead, crows feet, orbicularis oris, platysmal bands, lip flip
We focus on a global approach to the patient and you will feel not only confident but safe, after training at the GFace Academy.
You will receive a Certificate of Completion at the culmination of the course.